Like most credit unions, FHC comprises a group of people with a common bond who have united in the effort of obtaining a better lifestyle for themselves and their families. These include:
- All members of any religious bodies and affiliations in Jamaica and their families/relatives
- Public sector employees and their families/relatives.
- All professionals, members of professional associations, and the employees of professional associations.
- Employees of the Credit Union and their families/relatives.
- Members of staff of Statutory Bodies and Public Corporations, and contractual employees to the Government; provided that past Government Officers, past members of staff of approved Statutory Bodies and Public Corporation and past employees may retain their membership.
How To Become a Member
Persons applying for membership are required to:
- Complete a Membership Application Form
- Pay the minimum amount required
- A valid identification card
- Tax Registration Number
- Proof of Address
Print, Complete and Submit to your nearest FHC Branch
At FHC we offer a wide range of products and services, including savings, loans, insurance related services, and specialized member services that take you into account.